This information is presented to you in conformity with 15 U.S.C. 6801-6810 and the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 as amended by 15 U.S.C. 6801-6810. The nonpublic personal information which identifies you and your account is hereafter referred to as “personal information”.
YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
T3S DOES NOT SELL YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION. WE WILL ONLY DISCLOSE YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION, WHICH INCLUDES ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, AS INDICATED IN THIS POLICY, IF WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR CONSENT OR WE ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO DISCLOSE SUCH INFORMATION.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Information from you
- Information you provide on an application for an account, or any other financial product or service, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, income and debt; and
- Information we obtain for the purpose of tax reporting to you and the various agencies to which we report as required by law, including disclosures on various Internal Revenue Service (IRS) forms that we collect for tax reporting purposes.
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information that relates to account balances, payment history, trading activity and any other such transactions for which T3S provides brokerage services.
- Information we collect as part of authentication for purposes of servicing your account in a secure and confidential fashion; and
- Information we collect through Internet “cookies” (an information collecting device from a web server).
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
- Information provided to other nonaffiliated third parties as required by law, including information shared in connection with a subpoena or other legal document compelling our compliance; and
- Information related to servicing your account for purposes of providing clearing services.
- Information from a consumer-reporting agency
- Information from a customer reporting agency regarding your creditworthiness or credit history or other information with regard to lending;
- Information about the fact that you are a customer of T3S and we have provided you a financial product or service; and
- Information from other outside sources regarding their employment of, credit to, or other relationship with you, or verifying representation made by you, such as your employment history, loan or credit card balances.
T3S restricts access to your personal account(s) and information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed industry standards to safeguard your nonpublic personal information. Third parties who have access to such personal information must agree to follow appropriate standards of security and confidentiality. Clients should be advised that in order to better serve you, telephonic communications may be recorded and monitored for quality control.
We trust this clarifies our position on client confidentiality, and look forward to being of service to you.